College of Law Goals
- Provide necessary scientific and practical environment to all faculty members to ensure their quality of teaching, research and training.
- Establish and strengthen balanced scientific skills among law students in three dimensions; applied knowledge, skills and ethics.
- Support the dissemination of legal culture and cultural values of the Islamic civilization through the promotion of scientific research, public conferences and seminars.
- Implement the rules of law in its branches and provisions by developing and linking it to the UAE legislature.
- Participate in the developmental needs of the state and the region by offering qualified legal staff to furnish the labor market with this required specialization.
- Support continuing education in the service of the community through the development and implementation of training programs, workshops and legal advice.
- Communicate with community organizations and various business sectors to determine the demands of the labor market and develop academic programs at the university.